Regulations for TOP automotive Conference 2019
- The provisions of these Regulations shall apply to the Registrants, Participants and Speakers of TOP automotive Conference 2019 held on 27-29 November 2019 at Rezydencja Nosalowy Dwor in Zakopane.
- Organizer of the event is Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Pszczyna, Batorego 19 Street, 43-200 Pszczyna, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept in the National Court Register (KRS) by the District Court Katowice - Wschód, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000269551, Tax Identification Number (VAT number): PL 6381701670.
- Event called „TOP automotive Conference” is a service provider’s (Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o.) working meeting with contractors, both the car manufacturers as well as manufacturers of various types of products and services in the automotive industry supply chain. The purpose of the meeting is to detail and clarify the rules of cooperation in the supply chain including OEMs (car manufacturers)/ suppliers in the supply chain/ Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o. – a service provider in the supply chain.
- The provisions of these Regulations are an integral part of the registration application and apply to all participants.
- The following terms used in Regulations shall mean:
Organizer – Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Pszczyna, Batorego 19 Street, 43-200 Pszczyna, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept in the National Court Register (KRS) by the District Court Katowice - East, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000269551, Tax Identification Number (VAT): PL 6381701670.
Participant – a natural person taking part in the Conference.
Speaker – a natural person taking part in the Conference, giving a lecture.
Registrant – a natural or legal person who registers for the Conference via the application form available on Organizer's website, who paid the fee for participation in the Conference.
Confirmation of participation – a message sent by Organizer of the Conference in response to an application made through the form.
Event – TOP automotive Conference held on 27-29 November 2019 at Rezydencja Nosalowy Dwor in Zakopane.
- The official event website: www.topautomotive.pl.
Application for participation
- Completing and sending the application form is tantamount to concluding a contract with Organizer in accordance with these Regulations. It also means a commitment to comply with the order regulations and any other arrangements made between Registrant and Participant and Organizer. It also creates an obligation to pay for the ordered participation package.
- After receiving the completed application form, Organizer will send a confirmation of acceptance of the application, and then a pro forma invoice. Invoice payment is a condition of participation in the event.
- Applications for participation in the event are accepted in chronological order
- the order of sending the completed application form is decisive.
- The number of participants in the event is limited, therefore Organizer reserves the right to deny participation in the event or to limit the number of participants from a given company.
- Registrant agrees to fill in the application form correctly and in accordance with the actual state.
- Organizer is not responsible for any damages resulting from entering erroneous data of Recipient or Participant on the application form.
- Organizer reserves the right to publish company names together with the positions of participants in the event.
- Organizer supports networking and business networking during the event.
- Registrant who submits Participant is obliged to pay the fee for participating in the event in accordance with the price list given on the event website.
- Payments must be made on the basis of and within the period specified on the pro forma invoice by November 7, 2019 at the latest.
- When registering more than one person from one company, every following person will be entitled to a 10% discount.
- To use a discount Early birds price (PLN 1,899.00 / person + VAT), please submit your application in the promotional period specified by Organizer, i.e. until June 30, 2019, to use a discount Holiday price (PLN 2.099.00 / person + VAT) since 01.07 until 31.08.2019
- All payments required in these Regulations are a condition of participation in the event.
Cancellation of participation in the event
- In case of cancellation of the application after November 7, 2019, the payment for participation will not be refunded. Not canceling participation and not taking part in the event will result in a full participation fee.
- The cancellation of the application must be in writing and sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Deletion from the list of participants takes place immediately after sending confirmation from Organizer.
- If it is not possible to participate in the event by previously signed up persons, it is possible to appoint a substitute. This fact should be immediately notified in writing to Organizer.
Personal data protection
- Administrator of personal data is Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o., Batorego 19 Street, 43-200 Pszczyna, Tax Identification Number (VAT number) 638 170 16 70.
- Personal data (including image) may be processed on the basis of the legitimate purpose of Administrator's defined interest.
- Personal data of Registrants and Participants are kept until the end of the event and after that date to the extent necessary to settle the transaction and any possible claims for payment for participation in the event, this does not preclude Organizer from contacting Registrants and Participants to notify about the next editions of the event, or expressing an opinion about the previous event, but no longer than there is a different legal basis for processing.
- Registrant and Participant have the right to make changes to the personal data that have been reported by the form. Changes can be made by sending relevant information to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact details to Team Prevent’s Data Protection Inspector: Kamil Waleczek, mobile: +48 500 304 590, e-mail: email@example.com
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of data before the withdrawal of such consent.
- Registrants and Participants have the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, raise objections, transfer data and object to automated data processing, if any. You can use these rights by submitting an application at the headquarters of Team Prevent Poland Sp. z o.o. or via the contact form at www.teamprevent.pl. The scope of each of these rights and situations in which they can be used result from the law.
- Registrant and Participant of the event have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates the law.
- Organizer may entrust the personal data of Registrants and Participants to other entities only for purposes related to the organization and promotion of the conference, as well as to investigate possible claims after its completion.
- For the purposes of the event and in order to introduce the Speakers, the conference participants will be provided with basic information on, among others, the Speakers professional background. This information will include: name and surname, position within the Organization, name of the Organization, short biographical note, photograph. This information is provided voluntarily by speakers, refusal to do so means that you do not agree with the publication, but will not affect the ability to deliver a lecture.
- During the event, Organizer may carry out photo and video sessions. A person who does not agree to this is obliged to inform Organizer in writing or by e-mail by sending an appropriate e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the event at the latest.
- The legitimate interest of the data Administrator is: publication of photographic and audiovisual documentation of the event on its own websites, as well as on public social media portals to promote the event as well as its own. The legitimate interest of Administrator is also the use (publication) of names and surnames, as well as the names of Participants' companies to confirm their participation and to facilitate identification at the event.
- This is a closed event which does not constitute a mass event within the meaning of the Act of March 20, 2009 on the safety of mass events (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 62, item 504, as amended).
Participants and Speakers responsibility
- Participants and Speakers are obliged to read these Regulations.
- During the participation in the event, Participants and Speakers are required to follow the general safety rules and read the rules and regulations of the venue where the event takes place and observe its provisions.
- Organizer is not responsible for the items of Participants and Speakers that may be lost, damaged or stolen during the event, if the contract of entrustment has not been concluded, or it does not result from civil law.
- Participants and Speakers take full financial responsibility for their deliberate destruction both in the premises where any activities related to the event are carried out, as well as in any accommodation places.
- All complaints of Registrants, Speakers and event Participants to Organizer should be reported in writing to Organizer or electronic office's address at email@example.com
- Complaints of Registrants, Speakers and event Participants can be reported no later than within 14 days from the event finish date.
- After the expiration of the deadline mentioned above, no complaints will be considered.
- Organizer has the right to change the provisions of these Regulations. The changes will be posted www.topautomotive.pl website.
- Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program and undertakes to publish current information on the website.
- Organizer reserves the right, for reasons beyond his control, to cancel the event. In this case, full participation costs are refunded.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the civil code and other legal acts applicable in the Republic of Poland shall apply accordingly.
- These Regulations enter into force on the day of publishing them on www.topautomotive.pl website.